Workshop and SiteTours
8:45 am - 10:45 am WORKSHOP A SSC 101 – Designing, Planning and Implementing Global (or Regional) Business ServicesRakesh Sangani, CEO,Proservartner
In this Workshop, learn more about getting the concept right, building the business case and taking the senior stakeholders with you. In particular, this workshop will enable you to:
• Discover the “need to know” for location strategy
• Establish a clear roadmap for change, and clarity and vision for your transformation
• Develop a blueprint for your organisational model
• Importance of stabilisation (and not just focusing on Go Live)
• Build effective governance models
• Learn from companies who have set up in the region about what they did, and crucially, what they would do differently
8:45 am - 10:45 am Workshop B Business Services Skills - Identifying and Addressing the Changing Skills Deficit Within Business Services
Once seen as a low-level, transactional unit, without any real responsibility or power to impact strategic decision-making, BSCs are now seen as viable places to add value to your business.
This move up the value curve requires leaders to find and train a wildly different type of skillset and employee, specialists in automation, innovations and analytics.
In this session, discover how to
- Attract and train these
· Retain your premium workforce
- Address knowledge retention
Set up and utilise the centre of excellence model
10:45 am - 11:10 am Morning Refreshments
11:10 am - 1:10 pm Workshop C Intelligent Automation 101 – Establishing the use cases and ROI for IA activities within your Business Services Organisation
Intelligent Automation (IA) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) within business services is no longer the “hot new topic” that it was a few years ago. Yet over a third of SSOs in Europe still have yet to roll out IA.
In this session learn:
- When to roboticise, and when to intelligently automate
- Utilise RPA to drive transformational business process improvement
- Build the foundations for a successful RPA programme – do you need standardised and simplified processes before you take the plunge?
Tips and tricks to set up an astounding Centre of Excellence!
11:10 am - 1:10 pm Workshop D Robots, 2.0. – Perfecting and Operationalising your RPA Deployment Programme!
It’s time to remove the bottlenecks and make a real impact, establishing concrete successes within your RPA adoption programme.
In this deep-dive workshop:
- Construct a cohesive
strategy surrounding RPA
- Deliver maximum returns to your business in the shortest possible timeframe.
- Learn from your peers– what were their key challenges and what they would do differently with the benefit of hindsight
Establish and elevate your intelligent automation rulebook, and develop a clear strategy for 2018... and beyond.
1:10 pm - 2:10 pm Lunch
2:10 pm - 4:10 pm Workshop E GBS TransformationsKrystian Bestry, Chief Executive Officer,Adaptive Solutions & Advisory Group
Global standardisation, increased agility, improved visibility over your operations…these are just some of the many cited benefits of adopting a GBS model.
In this session:
• Hear from Business Services leaders who have made the jump and hear expert insights about the “do’s and don’ts” of the GBS journey.
• Capitalise on your economies of scale by standardising further
• Address the challenges of having a ‘one-size-fits all’ approach
• Support GBS whilst ensuring Shared Services still works for your business and team
• GPOs: Creating cross-functional management and new accountability lines
Krystian BestryChief Executive Officer
Adaptive Solutions & Advisory Group
2:10 pm - 4:10 pm Workshop F Stepping beyond the Bots – Cognitive Learning within Business Services
SSC FTEs are perfectly placed to be testers and adapters of new innovative ways of working. Nobody could have anticipated the impact of RPA on the SSC industry, but what about the next frontier of machine learning?
In this session:
· Delve into the role AI is currently playing in some pioneering SSC/GBS organisations
· Managing your virtual and your human workforce
Learn through real life examples of how “machine-life” is poised to step into knowledge-based work in the not too distant future….
4:10 pm - 4:30 pm Afternoon Break
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm Workshop G Embedding Change Management and Continuous Improvement
CI should be a fundamental part of your SSC/GBS journey, which needs to be embedded for growth benefits to be fully realised.
This workshop discusses the following:
· Embedding CI initiatives into the heart of your organisation to create a best in class CI culture
· Set KPIs and SLA targets that drive your CI vehicle
· Consistently deliver ROI to your customer through establishing your CI “must-haves”.
· Tackle assimilating E2E processes within your SSC/GBS
· Structure your CI team within your SSC
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm Workshop H Talent & Engagement and Turquoise Leadership– Working for Millennials So That they will Continue to Work for YouAnna Falbogowska, Director, Strategic Deployment,GSK
With nearly 75% of European SSOs confirming that Millennials are now the most represented portion of their workforce, SSO leaders need to ensure they are creating environments that encourage innovation and keep attrition low (but crucially, not too low!)
In this session, learn how to create a culture of innovation and success within business services, how to keep engagement high, and how to encourage continuous improvement within business services.
Anna FalbogowskaDirector, Strategic Deployment